The Innovation and Entrepreneurs Sector of AUGUSTA ABOGADOS is made up of a multidisciplinary team of lawyers with a comprehensive knowledge and proven experience in Innovation and Entrepreneur projects. Due to the experience accrued in advising on this type of matters, we are able to anticipate the legal needs of companies in new technologies, biotech, internet, health sciences and other companies with a high level of innovation.
Our practice includes, among others:
- Investment agreements and shareholders’ covenants for technological start-ups
- Corporate law and secretariat of high growth potential start-ups
- Advice to the following: start-up incubators and accelerators, crowd funding platforms, FinTech and other types of entrepreneurial support bodies
- Private investors: business angels, venture capital funds, family offices, pledge funds, etc.
- Universities, science parks, investigation centres and activities linked to R+D investment
- Labour aspects (stocks options, phantom shares and other incentive schemes for retaining talent)
- Advice on national and international tax regarding start-ups
- Internationalisation of technological start-ups (joint ventures, licensing and international distribution contracts, international company incorporation, etc.
|Juan José Terraza