Our IP department boasts wide experience in advising all kinds of exclusive rights matters, both contractual and out of court and in court claims, particularly in patent disputes.
In all the above cases, the basis of our approach is to combine a decisive procedural strategy with a deep understanding of the subject-matter of protection, be it the invention, the creation, the product or service being the object of the distinctive sign, the business activity in the event of trade secrets, etc. To this aim, we collaborate very closely with our clients and external experts (in the event they are needed), and we become deeply familiar with the technical matter which is the subject of our case.
The matters in which we act most frequently are:
- General advice in IP
- Patent, trademark, design, copyright, confidentiality and unfair competition disputes
- Disputes in relation to authorship and ownership of invention or creation
- Disputes over audio-visual rights, publicity and dominions
- Data protection
- Protection of fundamental rights of honour, intimacy and own image
- Anti-counterfeiting at customs, police and court levels