Description of Practice
- He regularly counsels on employment relationships, individual and collective terminations (including senior executives), implementation of restructuring plans and negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, non-competition undertakings, variable compensation plans, stock options and Codes of Ethics.
- He has a wide experience in legal disputes. His ability to understand clients’ needs is highly appreciated. Mattia is focused on Aviation and Transport.
- Law Degree from University of Pavia (2001).
- Italian Bar Examination (2006), Spanish Law Degree Homologation (2008).
- Master on Labour Law at Barcelona Bar Association (2008).
- He started his professional career as civil and labour advisor at Studio Legale Galli Montesano de Milán.
- He was lawyer at the Employment Department in the law firm Globus Ius Advocati, S.L.P. until joining AUGUSTA ABOGADOS, SLP in October 2010.
Professional Associations & Other Activities
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.