Description of Practice
Lawyer specialized in corporate law, technology and arbitration.
Dr. Fernández-Cuellas has developed his career in the international area, advising numerous international companies in their establishment in Spain and in corporate M&A deals, start-up companies and financing in the technology sector and health-tech, among others.
- Rodolfo Fernández-Cuellas is graduated in law at the Universitat de Barcelona in 1988.
- Doctor in Law (Phd) with the maximum mark and “cum laude” in May 2006. Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Lawyer and partner in Brosa Abogados y Economistas.
- Lawyer and founder partner of Miliners Abogados y Asesores Tributarios in 2004.
- Professor of Corporate Law at ESADE.
Publications & Conferences
- The monography “The dynamic majority – minority in corporate law”, Royal European Academy of Doctors, 2018.
- The monography “The electronic contract, formation and completion” JMBosch, 2013.
- “Responsible AI – a global policy framework”, ITECHLAW, 2019.
- “Institucional arbitration for solving corporate disputes in the post Covid 19 era”, Book in the Memory of Ramon Mullerat, Publisher Difusión Jurídica, 2020 (in printing).
- “ Individual action against corporate directors “, Legal Review of Catalonia, nº 3 any 2013.
Commercial disputes: objective competition and arbitration “, in the collective work
- Preventive measures of legal conflicts in unstable economic contexts ”, coordinated by Prof. Dr. Xavier Abel, JM Bosch, 2014.
- Objective competition and arbitration in commercial disputes: need for reform “, La Notaria, 2015.
Professional Associations & Other Activities
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Academician of the Royal European Academy of Doctors.
- Chair of the Ethics Committee of International Practice Group.
- Vicepresident of AFA (Asociación para el Fomento del Arbitraje).
- President of the Commercial Law Section of the Barcelona BAR Association (2006-2012).
- President of the Arbitration & Mediation committee of ITechLaw (2010-2014).
Vía Augusta 252, 4ª – 08017 Barcelona
T +34 933621620 – F +34 932009843
P.º de la Castellana 135, 7ª – 28046 Madrid
T +34 917906844 – F +34 912975497