Description of Practice
Tax advisor specialized in cross-border investments, tax planning for high net worth individuals and family offices, real estate transactions, mergers, acquisitions and reorganization of groups and litigation with the Tax inspection
- Bachelor in Business Administration & Management – Universidad de Barcelona.
- Master in Tax Law (AGT) – ESADE Business School.
- General Management Postgraduate (PDG) – IESE Business School.
- He began his career as a tax advisor in 2001 at KPMG ABOGADOS, as a member of the Tax Department.
- Later, he joined ALCÁNTARA, BLAY & DEL COSO ABOGADOS Y ASESORES TRIBUTARIOS (currently Brugueras, Alcántara & García-Bragado) as a member of the Tax Department.
- In 2008 he joined as Partner & Director of the Tax Area of the law firm EBAME & ASSOCIATS.
- In 2011 he founded PLURIS WEALTH ADVISORS, a Multifamily Office specialized in Tax Advice.
Publications & Conferences
Author of various publications and presentations in relation to the taxation of large estates and family businesses, as well as the taxation of real estate transactions and the taxation of the division of common assets in divorce proceedings.
Professional Associations & Other Activities
- Member of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors (AEDAF).
- Member of the Col·legi d’Economistes de Catalunya.
- Member of the Governing Board of Círculo Ecuestre.
- Partner member of Netmentora by Reseau Entreprendre, a non-profit association to support entrepreneurs for the creation of companies that generate local employment.
- Member of the Advisory Board of AW Investment Advisory.
Borja de Abadal Gámiz
Vía Augusta 252, 4ª – 08017 Barcelona
T +34 933621620 – F +34 932009843
P.º de la Castellana 135, 7ª – 28046 Madrid
T +34 917906844 – F +34 912975497