Preliminary draft of the “Startup Law”: The Law to promote the startup ecosystem
On 6 July, the Council of Ministers approved the Report on the Preliminary Draft Bill to promote the start-up ecosystem, with the aim of:
- Encourage the creation and relocation of start-ups in Spain.
- Attract talents and international capital for the development of an entrepreneurial ecosystem with an innovative vocation.
- Encourage collaboration between small to medium Enterprises (SMEs), large companies and start-ups.
- Promote Research, Development, and Innovation (R&D&I), also in the Administration through innovative public procurement, and
- Encourage the collaboration of start-ups and entrepreneurs with universities and research centers.
Access full document here