The practice of the firm in charge of massive claim handling is focused on giving advice and representing our clients in front of the massive claims received from their customers, usually in B2C models.
The services of the firm under this professional practice are rendered in accordance with standardized procedures and parameters and duly qualified with ISO9001:2015 Certification (click here to have access to the current Certification and click here to access to our quality policy).
Our practice includes, among others:
- Advice on defense/settlement policies
- Monitoring of KPIs and objectives
- Advice and representation in pre-court Claims
- Advice and representation in court Claims
- Advice and representation in relation to collective (“class”) actions
- Advice in relation to consumer Protection regulations
- Advice and representation in sanctioning proceedings
- Advice in the implementation of internal procedures for claim handling